Here at V for Victory Organization, we decided that one day a year is not enough to appreciate our Veterans and Their Families so we came together to form this organization to serve.
This nonprofit organization has a Purpose to empower veterans and their families to live quality lives. We achieve Victory over daily challenges.
Victory over anxiety.
Victory over depression.
Victory over ptsd.
Victory over physical pain.
Victory over daily stressors.
We strive to build productive relationships and make a positive impact with all of our pursuits. Are you ready to join us and create real transformation in the lives of others?
The support you give goes to help those we serve through: website, information, resources, programs, campaigns, services, blog, podcast, and events.
Veteran Mark, OR
"I woke up this morning, and didn't have the expectation of pain. This is already better than the pills". The 'this' Mark is talking about is the Cannabinoid Therapy bottles.
Veteran Kelly, AR
"I have been on pills for years, and the Cannabinoid Therapy bottles regular use helped me slowly reduce the pills. And now, I am not taking pills."
Veteran Sean, CA
"I have tried a lot of things to help me sleep, and relax from my injuries. The Cannabinoid Therapy bottles were right on time. I am sleeping again."
WHAT WE DO
Serve Those Who Served US
Our Purpose, Programs, and Campaigns to help are powerful tools for V for Victory Organization to successfully serve our community and improve countless lives. We are Claiming VICTORY over:
1) Transitioning Home
2) Suicides by veterans and their families
3) Fighting opioid abuse misuse & overuse
Please read about our Programs to learn more.
We see every challenge as an opportunity, and our Workforce Development Campaign helps V for Victory Organization ensure that those we serve are better prepared to succeed in their career choice back at home.
Review Program 1 Transition Home for more details.
Together We Can
DONATE & PARTNER
Click "DONATE" button below to donate.
Consider making it a monthly Donation, it is easy and available on our secure portal.
You can specify your Donation when you donate if you want it to go to Sponsor a need,
like internet service each month. Or brochures printing.
Partner with V for Victory Organization.
Individuals and business owners interested in becoming a Partner Sponsor
please fill out the form below and someone from our Team will be in touch.
Your generous support will help fund Programs.
90% of ALL your support goes to serving those who have served US
"To know that my Donations go to actually helping Veterans and Their Families, makes me feel good! I don't have the time to help as my family, my work, and life doesn't allow me the time. So I feel good when I Donate as I know I am a part of what V for Victory Organization is doing!"
- Fri, Oct 27Bandits RestaurantOct 27, 2023, 7:00 PM – 11:10 PM PDTBandits Restaurant, 108 E Historic Columbia River Hwy, Troutdale, OR 97060, USA
- Multiple DatesFri, Oct 06TroutdaleOct 06, 2023, 5:00 PM – 8:00 PMTroutdale, Troutdale, OR 97060, USA
- Multiple DatesMon, Jul 31Troutdale Community DailysJul 31, 2023, 12:00 PM PDT – Aug 04, 2023, 1:00 PM PDTTroutdale Community Dailys, 108 E Columbia River Hwy, Troutdale, OR 97060, USA
- Multiple DatesFri, Jun 30Troutdale Community DailysJun 30, 2023, 12:00 PM – 1:00 PM PDTTroutdale Community Dailys, 108 E Columbia River Hwy, Troutdale, OR 97060, USA
- Fri, Jun 02Troutdale Community Daily WalksJun 02, 2023, 12:00 PM PDT – Jun 20, 2023, 1:00 PM PDTTroutdale Community Daily Walks, 108 E Columbia River Hwy, Troutdale, OR 97060, USA